Dinggly helps enhance your customer experience and increase efficiency.
What is it?
Either a collection of calling buttons or calling tablets which alert staff when an optom is ready for a handover.
Calls and messages are sent over WiFi. They can either go to your existing mobile devices, a dedicated Calls tablet in reception or to individual staff via Dinggly Wrist Pagers.
What are the options?
A single-touch call button
- Simplicity itself.
- Can be renamed for use in any room
- Rechargeable with emailed low-battery alerts
- Easily mounted to desks or walls
- Button function personalisation, graphics and colours available
A 4-touch call button
- As per single-touch, but allows for up to 4 different call types to be made. Note that button function personalisation and graphics charges will apply
A calling tablet
- Allows optoms to specify the handover type required e.g. Contact Lenses
- Allows optoms to add a text instruction if desired
- Can be renamed for use in any test room
- Allows the optom to see the call status (when its been received, accepted and by whom)
- Send messages to the tablets e.g. “next customer running 10 minutes late”
- Flexible format should needs change over time
What are the benefits:
- Allow handovers to take place within optom rooms, providing a smoother customer journey and improved efficiency
- Calls can be accepted by staff, notifying other team members and reducing duplicated effort
- Ensure no call goes unanswered with call escalation and long-wait alerts
- An optional online dashboard is available to monitor call volumes, attendance and response times
How are calls received?
To your phone (Android or iOS) via the Dinggly app.
To a fixed tablet or monitor showing all calls.