The call button that phones you back! Have a two-way conversation via your smartphone and Dinggly Voice. It works over your existing WiFi and/or cellular network. Voice can be specified in tandem with all other Dinggly products. Get in touch today.
Dinggly Voice has many applications. Here’s a brief explainer video telling you how it can help families provide assistance to the elderly.
How does it work?
The caller presses the button whenever they want service. This notifies registered mobile phones, allowing whoever accepts the call to speak back to the caller at the button itself.
Alternatively if nobody answers the call a voicemail service connects with them, allowing a message to be left.
What are the benefits?
- Improve your customer experience by being there when they need you.
- The simplicity of a traditional service bell but allows you to talk remotely to the caller, providing them information or gathering details of their needs.
- Allows staff to move away from their posts to carry out other duties. Dinggly’s CallGrabTM means that when one phone accepts the request all others are notified. So no missed calls or duplicated effort.
- Dinggly Voice works with both single- and 4-touch call buttons, so the call can be directed to different departments.
Our standard WiFi buttons are great to call for service attendance. But sometimes a 2-way conversation is more helpful. Dinggly Voice provides just that in an easy and elegant way, working in tandem with all other Dinggly products right where you need it.
It’s one of the most versatile products we produce:
- Hotel receptions – allow staff to leave reception / bars and pursue other jobs.
- Hotel rooms – just one touch and a customer is connected. No searching for the right phone extension
- Retail Help Points – locked display cabinets? Part-staffed deli counters? Regularly out-stocked items? Changing rooms? Add a help point to request service
- Care homes – receive alerts from residents whenever they need assistance and connect straight to them from your phone
- Schools – staff can communicate with their support functions at the press of a button
- Supermarket checkouts – call a supervisor or the stock room when you require assistance
Please note the mobile numbers of those called are not required or used at any time by the Dinggly Voice system.
How are calls received?
To your existing Android or iOS devices via the Dinggly app and license.
Via a voicemail service.
Integrated into your existing management system (subject to compatibility).