Dinggly provides a simple and effective social distancing solution. Our wireless call buttons make it easier and more efficient to provide at-table or personal service whilst minimising customer contact.
Dinggly call for service buttons help enable social distancing in a number of ways:
- In restaurants, bars and cafes, providing customers with an at-table button means:
- they can relax knowing they’ve got your attention
- they’ll be served fairly and in-order
- social distancing is maximised as you only need to attend a table when called
- our feedback is most customers much prefer full table service than ordering through an app
- In restaurants, bars and cafes, providing your kitchen with a button to alert staff when an order is ready for collection allows more effective multi-tasking and avoids congregate at the pass.
- A personalised call button will allow customers to request service by placing their button on a dock, removing the need to share a button and reducing the need for cleaning.
- Looking for a collection/queuing solution? No hardware to purchase, maintain or sanitise? Our ticketing based system, Ding4Me, generates a ticket at the order point so customers can:
- Wait for their number to be called or displayed on a screen (i.e. the traditional way)
- Receive an alert on their phone by scanning the ticket.
- Find out more here
In retail, adding buttons at help points, for example on unstaffed counters or within changing rooms, again allows teams to become more fluid and deal with more duties.
Calls from all Dinggly calling devices are received upon smart devices (phones, tablets, browsers or TVs) and wrist pagers. Find out more here
Whilst call button paging systems offer a solution to the immediate needs created by social distancing and the COVID-19 pandemic, they also have a great many carry-over benefits in the longer term. Improved customer service, extra revenue opportunities and staff efficiencies can all be positively impacted.
Please go to the product pages (via the main menu) for more details and get in touch for a quotation.