What is it?
A touch-button which allows guests to request service. Comes with a locking-plate to discourage theft and can be placed inside or outside. Calls are sent over WiFi or a low-cost Dinggly digital network.
Where is it useful?
- Areas not economic to permanently service: lobbies, terraces, sun loungers, and gardens.
- Wherever you can drive spontaneous sales by making ordering easier.
- Out-of-hours unstaffed bars.
- Reception, typically out of hours.
What are the benefits?
- Enhance the customer experience by offering service where they might not expect it.
- Efficiently increase revenue by extending serviced areas and encouraging spontaneity.
- Buttons can be easily renamed and moved location, providing flexibility and cost saving.
- Receive long-wait alerts when calls go unanswered.
- An online dashboard is available to monitor call volumes, attendance and response times
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
How are calls received?
To your existing Android or iOS devices via the Dinggly app and license
To Dinggly wrist pagers (also available with velcro belt loop)
To a fixed tablet or monitor showing all calls.
Integrated into your existing management system (subject to compatibility).