What is it?
A multi-touch button which allows up to 4 different messages to be sent. One common format, Bill&Rate, is for customers to request service and rate their experience (privately, just with you) as they request their bill.
Dinggly’s four-touch buttons can also be personalised with different functions and graphics. Comes with a lockingplate to discourage theft and can be placed inside or outside. Messages are sent over WiFi or a low-cost Dinggly digital network (Ddn).
Please get in touch.
Where is it useful?
- Wherever more than one messaging option is desirable
- Restaurants and other venues where its particularly important to get full customer feedback (Bill&Rate)
- Areas not economic to permanently service: lobbies, terraces, sun loungers, gardens
What are the benefits?
- Enhance the customer experience by offering service where they might not expect it
- Efficiently increase revenue by extending serviced areas and encouraging spontaneity
- Know if customers are unhappy before they leave your premises (Bill&Rate)
- Buttons can be easily renamed and moved location, providing flexibility and cost saving
- Receive long-wait alerts when calls go unanswered
- An online dashboard is available to monitor call volumes, attendance and opinion
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
A 4-touch call button
- Up to 4 call types from one call button with personalised graphics
- Request Service AND rate your experience as you request your bill (Bill&Rate)
- Poor ratings trigger manager alerts (Bill&Rate)
- Rechargeable with emailed low-battery alerts
- Use inside or outside
- Anti-theft locking plate
- Custom graphics and colours available
- Optional integrated menu holder
A single-touch Service call button
- See this page for details
How are calls received?
To your existing Android or iOS devices via the Dinggly app and license
To Dinggly wrist pagers (also available with velcro belt loop)
To a fixed tablet or monitor showing all calls.
Integrated into your existing management system (subject to compatibility).