Dinggly and Covid-19. Special Terms.
We are being inundated with enquiries for Dinggly call buttons and pagers to assist hospitality customers operating on hugely reduced staff levels. Examples of how we can help are listed below.
Given these unprecedented times we are reducing our rental terms from 12 to just 3 months. This offer is open to hotels, restaurants, bars, retail and leisure facilities across Europe, Asia, Australia and North America.
Dinggly is simple. It works over your WiFi. Dinggly call buttons will send the calls to your existing mobile phones or, if you prefer, Dinggly wrist pagers
- Low staffed areas – allow guests to call for attention at unstaffed receptions, bars, and facilities.
- Order ready messaging – message staff when orders are ready for collection, allowing them to effectively multi-task when occupancy is low
- Hygiene monitoring – use buttons to report back that facilities have been cleaned and paper and sanitiser supplies are available (and receive alerts back if facilities go unchecked or are unstocked)
Any questions, please Contact Us. We wish everybody a speedy and positive conclusion to this event.
What is it?
A touch-button which allows guests to request service. Comes with a locking-plate to discourage theft and can be placed inside or outside. Calls are sent over WiFi or a low-cost Dinggly digital network.
Where is it useful?
- Areas not economic to permanently service: lobbies, terraces, sun loungers, and gardens.
- Wherever you can drive spontaneous sales by making ordering easier.
- Out-of-hours unstaffed bars.
- Reception, typically out of hours.
What are the benefits?
- Enhance the customer experience by offering service where they might not expect it.
- Efficiently increase revenue by extending serviced areas and encouraging spontaneity.
- Buttons can be easily renamed and moved location, providing flexibility and cost saving.
- Receive long-wait alerts when calls go unanswered.
- An online dashboard is available to monitor call volumes, attendance and response times
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
How are calls received?
To your phone (Android or iOS) via the Dinggly app.
To a fixed tablet or monitor showing all calls.