- Premium buttons with unrivalled branding opportunities:
- Call names/legends
- Splash Call Buttons: Water-, weather- and shockproof with elegant parasol and table fixings.
- Regular Call Buttons: Easy clean, secure locking plates and various holder and mounting options.
- Up to 4 custom calls.
- Call buttons can be grouped together and zoned, e.g. “splash pool”. This allows any pager to choose to receive any number of different zone calls when logging on.
- Rename (and therefore repurpose) buttons in seconds.
- Multi-press recording – know how many times a customer has pressed for service on each occasion.
- Low battery email alerts ensuring 100% service level.
- CallGrabTM – Any call accepted on a pager sends a message to other pagers that the call is ‘in hand’ – avoiding duplicated effort.
- Long wait alert – calls not completed within a specific timeframe signal secondary calls via Dinggly call escalation.
- Calls can be sent to Dinggly Pagers, a tablet(s) or mobile phones. Both Android and iOS supported.
- Work over existing WiFi network and/or a Dinggly 2-way radio network where WiFi is not available.
- Dinggalytics online performance dashboard gives unrivalled service insight: Number of calls, time to accept calls, time to complete calls, number of long wait alerts. All for any selected period.
Also see Splash Lite Pagers
- Offering service where it might not usually be expected, e.g. lobbies, poolside and terraces, enhancing customer service and increasing revenue. Calling buttons can help you be ever-attentive without needing to invade your guests’ privacy.
- Calling staff to a service point, for example to reception, help desk or when orders are ready for collection in a kitchen
- Requesting service from meeting rooms and VIP areas.
How are calls received?
To your phone (Android or iOS) via the Dinggly app.
To a fixed tablet or monitor showing all calls.