What is it?
A touch-button which allows guests to very easily signal that their room service trolley or tray is ready for collection. Messages are sent over WiFi.
Where is it useful?
Wherever it is desirable to speed up room service collection and minimise unsightly trays and trolleys left in corridors.
What are the benefits?
- Enhance customer service by making it exceptionally easy to request a tray / trolley removal.
- Get room service equipment returned at the earliest opportunity.
- Easily programmable buttons mean each can be renamed in seconds and placed in any room.
- Within range wherever you have WiFi.
- Rechargeable with emailed low-battery alerts .
- Provide data on:
- collect request time
- collect request responder
- duration from collection request to trolley removal
- snapshot status screen on location and timings on all trays/ trolleys
What are the options?
- Collection Buttons can be personalised with your own graphics and colours.
- Can be cancelled from the pager or directly on the call button with an iButton.
How are calls received?
To your existing Android or iOS devices via the Dinggly app and license
To Dinggly wrist pagers (also available with velcro belt loop)
To a fixed tablet or monitor showing all calls.
Integrated into your existing management system (subject to compatibility).