Dinggly and Covid-19. Special Terms.
We are being inundated with enquiries for Dinggly call buttons and pagers to assist hospitality customers operating on hugely reduced staff levels. Examples of how we can help are listed below.
Given these unprecedented times we are reducing our rental terms from 12 to just 3 months. This offer is open to hotels, restaurants, bars, retail and leisure facilities across Europe, Asia, Australia and North America.
Dinggly is simple. It works over your WiFi. Dinggly call buttons will send the calls to your existing mobile phones or, if you prefer, Dinggly wrist pagers
- Low staffed areas – allow guests to call for attention at unstaffed receptions, bars, and facilities.
- Order ready messaging – message staff when orders are ready for collection, allowing them to effectively multi-task when occupancy is low
- Hygiene monitoring – use buttons to report back that facilities have been cleaned and paper and sanitiser supplies are available (and receive alerts back if facilities go unchecked or are unstocked)
Any questions, please Contact Us. We wish everybody a speedy and positive conclusion to this event.
Working over WiFi*, Dinggly is a modular system of calling points (call-buttons and/or call-tablets) which send messages to smart devices and/or bespoke Dinggly wrist pagers. Because it’s modular it means you can easily start small and add to your system as requirements develop.
It’s fully integrated, so all calling points feed through to any pager or device. You can also configure the system with CallRoles™, which means staff are only alerted to calls relevant to them.
Being digital and WiFi-based brings many advantages.
*or a low-cost Dinggly digital network
The Dinggly Difference
Dinggly isn’t like traditional one-way radio paging systems. Calls and messages are sent over Wifi networks. Subject to set-up, if you have WiFi you will receive the calls, even if you’re on the other side of the planet. These calls can be received on your smartphone, a tablet, a linked-display or a Dinggly Wrist Pager. They all tell each other who is attending the call, removing duplicated effort.
Dinggly can also potentially integrate with your existing management / communication tools, meaning you don’t need any additional paging devices or systems. It can also integrate with most modern fire-alarm systems. Please contact us for more details.
To your existing Android or iOS devices via the Dinggly app and license
To Dinggly wrist pagers (also available with velcro belt loop)
To a fixed tablet or monitor showing all calls.
Integrated into your existing management system (subject to compatibility).
Touch sensitive, stylish, compact call buttons which connect directly to your WiFi network.
All call buttons are:
• available from stock in white and graphite colours, with a selection of ring colour combinations
• great for branding with a large area for custom printing
• available as either a 1-touch “Service” or 4-touch buttons
• can be renamed, for easy relocation and change of use
• supplied with a locking plate and removal tool to prevent casual theft
• rechargeable. Charging frequency is low (it depends on usage) and you will receive an email to alert you when a button is running low
• compatible with CallRoles™, so only the relevant staff receive the calls
• compatible with CallGrab™. Calls can be swiped to be ‘claimed’ by an individual. This notifies everybody who is attending, stopping duplicated effort
• able to send long-wait alerts to advise that a call has gone unanswered for longer than you’d wish
• splash proof, but must not be left in standing water
• available with menu holder and parasol mounts
Common uses for call for service buttons include:
• Offering service efficiently in unstaffed or out-of-sight areas e.g. lobbies, terraces, sun loungers
• Improving efficiency by providing a button to request service e.g. quite periods in hotel bars
• Making VIP booths in clubs extra-special and encouraging spontaneous orders
• Placed on room service trolleys and pressed when the trolley is ready for collection
• Getting assistance in store changing rooms
• Indicating that a task has been completed within a time slot e.g. janitorial services
• Telling restaurant staff an order is ready for collection
Calling tablets provide a greater degree of flexibility and function than call buttons.
Calling tablets allow you to:
• send as many call types as you wish from one screen
• add text messages to the calls, which can be picked up on all types of pager
• message staff individually, or the team as a whole
• rename them, so the tablet can be easily moved from one location to another
• see who is coming to attend the call
They can be supplied with simple wall mounts or shelving clamps.
Common uses for calling tablets include:
• on a kitchen / restaurant pass, calling when orders are ready for specific tables / areas
• meeting rooms, where they are handed to delegates so they can call and message for service
• in clinicians and test rooms, where staff can be called for assistance or hand-overs
• in conjunction with call for service button systems, giving the added feature that pager-wearers can be sent text messages.
Dinggalytics™ performance dashboard
Dinggalytics™ is Dinggly’s online performance data portal. It provides anywhere-access via a browser to a live online dashboard showing site and individual performance data. It can help you track your service levels, workload and sales attributes to Dinggly
• How many calls are being made? From where?
• Who attends the most calls?
• How long do they take?
• What do people think of the service? (see Bill & Rate)
• How long are people left waiting?
Dinggalytics is available as an add-on over the standard software subscription charge.